top of page

TNR Assistance Request

Kershaw County, SC and Surrounding Areas

To request TNR assistance, please complete and submit the form below.

Before completing the form below:

1.  You MUST be the regular caretaker/feeder and be familiar with the cat colony.

2.  You MUST have authority to give DoRe Ranch and Rescue permission to be on the property to trap.

3.  You MUST sign the form and agree to the TNR Terms and Conditions.

bottom of page